[TriLUG] My organization is looking into donation possibilities for old comoputers.

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Sat Feb 11 12:00:35 EST 2006

Hi Chad,

By now you probably have found a home for these but, if not, I could
sure use them in my networking lab at Chowan College.  The College has
been leasing its student and faculty machines for the last 7 years so
there have been no newly-retired machines for me to use in my Networking
and Computer Hardware courses for some time - the machines I use are old
Pentium- and 486-class machines that have been dwindling in number
through attrition.  If the operable machines are already promised but
the "parts" PCs are still available, I might even be able to use them as
a teaching tool by showing the students how to bring them back to life
(if possible).

Thanks !

Tom Eisenmenger