[TriLUG] Good Open-Source MySQL Portal-Maker?

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:22:14 EST 2006

I've been using an app called simple assets
(http://simpleassets.sf.net) happily for several years now.  It's all
PHP/MySQL so it's easy to customize.  I've added ldap auth and a few
other things to make it more friendly for my needs.  It obviously
doesn't have everything and hasn't really been touched for a year or
two, but it works and works well.

Steve