[TriLUG] Audio format converter -- WMV to MP3?

Tux Drake linuxheels at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 19:04:42 EST 2006

have  you tried mpg123? That may or may not work but it is worth a shot, now I know without a doubt for me in the gui that audacity rocks. I have not tried to see if has a cli version or not. but try mpg123 and that get you what you need.

Shane O'Donnell <shaneodonnell at gmail.com> wrote: Does such a thing exist in OSS?  You can buy them relatively
inexpensively for Windows, but so few (if any?) come with command line
alternatives and I've got some work I need to batch up...

Any pointers are appreciated.

TIA,

Shane O.
========
Shane O'Donnell
shaneodonnell at gmail.com

Mike Massey
Systems Engineer
Lenovo
linuxheels at yahoo.com

A scout troop consists of twelve little kids dressed like schmucks following a big schmuck dressed like a kid.