[TriLUG] syslog.conf

Steven Blanchard sgblanch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:27:31 EST 2006

I know precious little about proftpd, but most daemons allow you to
specify what log   facility to use.  The ftp facility is not widely
used/implemented. local  facilities, however, are POSIX and available
on Solaris*.  See man 3 syslog in your nearest Solaris|Linux system

* Checked on Solaris 10

Hope that helps,
~Steven