[TriLUG] SC vacancy - march election

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Feb 18 19:30:53 EST 2006

we'll have a quick election at the march meeting to fill the vacancy
created by mark's departure.  the floor is open to nominations until
midnight on 3/3, we'll post the official list of nominees shortly
thereafter.

as always, voting will take place at the beginning of the meeting.  you
must be a current trilug member to be eligible to vote, so please bring
your membership card or other form of identification.

btw, the march topic will be xen by andrew puch.  hope to see you all there!