[TriLUG] Re: Lunch Friday? - Another Durham person

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue Feb 21 15:58:37 EST 2006

The Burlington store must have gotten better.  I ate there a few times
shortly after they opened and was not overly impressed.  The food bar is
smaller than either the Cary or Leesville locations and they were still
working up the seasoning of the grill so oil was put down before the
food every time.  I don't mind putting oil in my own food.  Getting a
double serving of it annoyed me.  That was several months ago.
Hopefully it has improved.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/