[TriLUG] Want to create a Linux "Tool Box".

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:01:21 EST 2006

I work as a net admin and over the years I have accumulated quite a few free
Windows based tools I have burned to a CD and call it my "Windows Tool
Box".  It contains all sorts of utilties for troubleshooting, recovering and
fixing windows based issues.

That being said I was wanting to put togather a Linux tool box.  Thing is my
knowledge and experience is much less then windows so I am not sure what
cool tools are available for this sort of thing.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks!

Chad