[TriLUG] Want to create a Linux "Tool Box".

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Wed Feb 22 20:15:11 EST 2006

I saw the other responses about the Linux toolkit, and I agree, a
Knoppix CD is the majority.

I have a set of GNU tools for Windows systems, I use them regularly, in
addition to other windows tools.  GREP is one of the ones that I use on
Windows a lot.

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/WindowsNT/AdminTips/Utilities/WindowsNTAdministrativeToolsetakaAINTX.html

http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/