[TriLUG] Computer Forensics Training....[Your input here]

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:28:19 EST 2006

Hey all,

 I'm interested in Computer Forensic training, though I havent found
anything locally.
Do any of you have info on getting training in the Triangle area? I have
found a school
in South Carolina, but that's as close as I've come. Also, if you are
in/know this field,
could you please give me some input on the subject? Basically, I could read
a ton, and
use my lab boxes at home. But I'm looking for more formal training than
this, as I'd like
to [eventually] make a "shift" in my IT career.

Thanks

--
Carl Crider