[TriLUG] So what's the new March topic?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:21:31 EST 2006

pfff, I'm die hard NC... born in Raleigh of course... and I drink
Coke!  and Cheerwine, and Sundrop... well, sundrop isn't so good.
when I want a soda, I say I want a Coke, I want a Mt. Dew, I want Dr.
Pepper, I want Orange Crush... I don't have "I'll have a soda" ...
like duh... just ask for what you want... by it's name!

:p  helping to proliferate such intellectual conversations... :)

David McD