[TriLUG] Laptop installation question

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Feb 24 09:39:00 EST 2006

The easiest way to handle his is to let grub install to the boot
partition and let it handle loading windows. Windows boot loader is a
PITA to get to work right with other OS's. When grub boots you will have
a few seconds to hit enter to see a selection menu. From there you can
choose Linux or windows to boot.

Just google "dual boot (Linux distro you are using) how to" and you will
get all kinds of step by step guides.

Dave