[TriLUG] OT: for all you microsoft lovers

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:45:34 EST 2006

Oh please stop William.  Your message is the kind of message that
promotes negativity man.  Ease up.  Geesh.  If you don't like it,
ignore it or delete.  I'm sick of seeing all this directed negativity
on list.

So hey, you don't like someone or some company, fine, take it
somewhere else.  I hope the 600+ other users would agree.

I apologize you are the brunt of my email William, I mean this of
everyone who has participated in negative slandering, particularly in
this case.  Nobody needs it.

thanks,
David