[TriLUG] microsoft ad

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sat Mar 4 16:01:08 EST 2006

How familiar are your associates with setting up Linux?  Seems to me if
you have a familiarity with it, a standard patch process, and/or a
standard install (a la a kickstart disc), you could set up a Linux server
in considerably shorter time than a Windows server, not the least of which
reasons is that Windows has a pathological need to reboot multiple times
during the install process.

--
William Sutton