[TriLUG] microsoft ad

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Mar 6 08:45:10 EST 2006

Jim,

I think your point about taking longer to build servers using Linux is
just silly - now you may not be familiar with kickstart and similar
means of mass rollout, but I know for a fact that you are familiar
enough with Emu to know better.  Seriously... was it past your bedtime
when you made that point?