[TriLUG] hosts.deny question?

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Tue Mar 7 02:58:21 EST 2006

You are probably right. I dont know the format. This is one of the things I
am learning. I just dont have the "basics" of linux. I have bought a bunch
of books but cant find one that I need. Most are over my head. Just as with
this problem. I need and exact example to see how something should be done.

WA Brown