[TriLUG] GPLv3 -- What do you think?

Shane O'Donnell shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:11:58 EST 2006

My apologies if I missed a thread on this earlier...

With Stallman's draft out for a while now and Torvalds' apathy on the
record, I was wondering what other folks were thinking about v3 in its
current state, its goals (stated and unstated), its potential impacts,
and its likelihood for adoption (given current state or a projected
modified state).

I've got my opinions (they're like certain body parts, you know...),
but I'll reserve them to avoid sullying the waters.

Replies to me personally or to the list are appreciated.

TIA --

Shane O.
========
Shane O'Donnell