[TriLUG] introduction

Magnus stinkfart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:04:57 EST 2006

On 3/13/06, Dane Miller <dane at olneyfriends.org> wrote:

> I'm planning a move to the triangle area this summer and wanted to check
> out the linux community.

Welcome to TriLUG, Dane.  I've been involved for about 8 years, but have
just come off a 3 year hiatus after being out of town for awhile.  The LUG
has grown considerably since I left in '03, so much so that the regular
meetings had to move to a larger venue.

While there is a peanut gallery of hecklers and naysayers, I think you'll
find TriLUG to be one of the more supportive/constructive/friendly LUGs out
there.  It's certainly a lot better than what I was stuck with for 3 years
up north.  :-)  I look forward to meeting you when you move down.