[TriLUG] introduction

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:04:05 EST 2006

Greetings! I think there has been a mixup of listservs recently. You
posted to the Men's NCAA Basketball list.

Not to worry! We should have it sorted out by early Apirl.

Also, note that, in addition to ACC country, this is AC country. That
is, bring your freon. It's already summer! I'm only half joking!

Peace,
CMP

PS. Could you bring some rain when you come? Thanks!