[TriLUG] wifi woes

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:59:54 EST 2006

So this update is a bit overdue, but...

Shortly after the original posts I moved the base station. That
worked, but there were other annoyances, mostly having to do with the
fact that the old Airport base station is 802.11b only and not nearly
as configurable as I'd like.

I got the fam a WRT54GL for that holiday with the decorated tree you
put up around the time of the Winter Solstice. I also got them a set
of 7dbi antennae.

No more wireless woes. Huzzah for WRTs!

Peace,
CMP