[TriLUG] Enigmail, outlook, and other painful things

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:59:02 EST 2006

On 3/27/06, Ian Kilgore <ian at trilug.org> wrote:

> Hey all.  Does anyone know of an application, plugin, extension, or
> whatever your favourite word is for Outlook, that will provide the same
> functionality that Enigmail provides for Thunderbird?

PGP includes outlook programs, iirc.

What I'd like to find, though, is a means of using GPG with GMail.  I know
there's a Greasemonkey script for Firefox that will let you use GMail with
SMIME, so I would think it would be possible to do the same with GPG.
If anyone has a link to such a thing, please post it!

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace