[TriLUG] OT Tournament Pick'em results:

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:33:13 EST 2006

On 3/27/06, William Sutton <william at trilug.org> wrote:
> So just out of curiosity...
>
> For those of you who were arguing Big East vs ACC, what happened?  I see
> two SEC teams left and nary an ACC team....

Despite what Tanner said.

Two out of the eight Big East teams (both of them number one seeds)
made it to the elite 8.  None of the ACC teams did. UConn made a
valiant effort but GMUs Cinderella story just wouldn't die.

Three Big East teams made it to the sweet 16, two ACC teams made it
that far, their only number one seed, and the team they bought from
the Big East,

Four Big East teams made it to round two, as did four ACC teams.

So the ACC wins the trophy for the most unrealistic fans <G>

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/