[TriLUG] developerWorks usability testing in RTP (April 3- 7, 3hrs $200)

Kevin Hicks khicks at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 29 14:00:40 EST 2006

Hi-
IBM developerWorks is preparing an upcoming usability test in RTP, NC
April 3-7.
Your feedback is important to us because it helps us improve our products
and the content we deliver on developerWorks.

Feel Free to forward this invitation below to anyone you think may be
interested in participating.
NOTE: IBM employees and IBM contractors are not eligible to participate.

Who we want:
Looking for developers and architects or anyone who would evaluate
software products in their job.
Also we prefer to recruit mainly Non-IBM customers for this round of
testing.

Payment for participation:
You will receive $200 for the three hour session.

When and where?
- This activity will take place in the IBM Building 500 Usability Lab
(Miami & Cornwallis Rd. - directions will be sent).
- Don't worry, I'll send you detailed directions after confirmation.

Schedule:
If you are available and, please let me know which day and time you prefer
(1st choice and 2nd choice)
Please reply to: khicks at us.ibm.com

Monday, April 3
10am - 1pm