[TriLUG] Come work for Google! :)

Rodney Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 29 17:31:00 EST 2006

Argh.. after the previous post about a Fry's in Ga, I checked the address and it is less than 2 miles from where I used to live.

You can make the drive from exit I40, exit 287 in Cary to the store in 6 hours as it is about 380 miles and after you get out of NC, much of it is posted at 70mph.

Probably good for me that it wasn't there when I lived there...