[TriLUG] [OT] I killed my laptop ...

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Sat Apr 1 10:01:17 EST 2006

Gee Lisa, sorry to hear about your laptop - looks like things are pretty
dicey regarding bringing it back to life.  Maybe now's the time to ask
if your homeowner's insurance will cover the loss?  At some point the
cost of fixing the laptop will exceed your deductible should you just
file a claim and buy a new machine.

Tom Eisenmenger