[TriLUG] Google and the Triangle? Can this be true?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:38:37 EDT 2006

On 4/2/06, Aaron S. Joyner <aaron at joyner.ws> wrote:
> Russell Jones wrote:
>
> >I had to do it - did you check out my site http://www.xssfools.com ?
> >

> I trust that you brought the XSS bugs to the attention of the authors of
> the various websites?  There are far more devious and irresponsible
> things to be done with XSS, and your site is essentially providing a
> fast and easy template to exploit known bugs with their websites.

Well in my case, the "joke" is lost.  When I follow the originally
posted URL I get what seems to be the N&O site showing a list of
articles starting with:

N.C. Central University students are holding a candlelight vigil
Soldier with N.C. ties killed by bomb in Iraq
Charlotte residents say restrictions have little impact
Supreme Court rejects war powers case

The restrictions cited in the third one have to do with topless bars
and the like.

Perhaps firefox (at least the way I've got it configured) lacks a
sense of humor.

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site