[TriLUG] Migrating CVS to a new server

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:41:02 EDT 2006

My company currently uses CVS for version control, but the box it's running
on is a sadly outdated RH9 box that is in serious need of some attention.
I'd like to upgrade it to RHEL4 as soon as possible, but I've never had to
move a repository.  I've done just a little googling with no luck and
figured someone here had to have done it before.  My eventual plans are to
switch to subversion, but I want to use that same box to do it so CVS needs
to be somewhere else until I can get it all ready.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Steve