[TriLUG] Linux and WinXP on same drive

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:29:49 EDT 2006

Installing windows after linux will ALWAYS result in your MBR being
overwritten so once you've got windows installed and reboot you're not going
to see lilo right away.  You will need to reboot with a recovery cd to load
your linux partition so you can run lilo and add the appropriate entry for a
windows partition.

Steve