[TriLUG] Linux and WinXP on same drive

Rodney Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 6 16:35:50 EDT 2006

Actually, with partition magic, it is possible to use their bootloader to run multiple versions of Windows at the same time, each installed on a different partition. I have a tri-boot machine at home now with DOS 6.1, Win 98, and Win XP, but I have also had WIN/NT, WIN/2K, etc on the same machine (very helpful when using the machine for driver testing across multiple platforms).