[TriLUG] Linux and WinXP on same drive

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Fri Apr 7 07:15:00 EDT 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 00:09, Rodney Radford wrote:
> If I remember the details correctly, you want WinXP and Linux on one
> physical drive (in different partitions), and Win98 on a second physical
> drive.  If that is correct, yes, you should be able to do that with grub.

You can also let the Windows XP boot loader kick things off, can't you?

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Linux+NT-Loader.html

That's how I have been letting Windows and Linux share the same drive lately.
And I'd hope that the WinXP boot loader would be able to handle the
multi-boot between WinXP and Win98 well, but I've never done that.
Windows...bleh.

---Tom