[TriLUG] pgp key signing

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:34:30 EDT 2006

> On 4/11/06, John Vivirito <gnomefreak at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ok i will be at may meeting just have a question i have a bunch of
> > pgp key files from when i signed the CoC on launchpad. what am i
> > supposed to print out and bring. i hear footprint but not sure what
> > that is. non of the files end in the number i have on launchpad. if
> > you can let me know if i can just print where the link on my
> > launchpad page brings me. or what it should be thank you.
> >

> gpg --fingerprint <keyid> is sufficient to print out.
>

> --
> Joseph Tate
> Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
> Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com
> --

its telling me
gnomefreak at DapperDrake:~$ gpg --fingerprint 3C1C3C2A
gpg: error reading key: public key not found
gnomefreak at DapperDrake:~$
i have reformatted since i got the key and signed CoC is there
something i can do to get system to see it (use it) the key id is the
one from launchpad thats what they have. and iirc that is the right key
id just system isnt seeing it :(

--
GnomeFreak

 https://launchpad.net/people/gnomefreak