[TriLUG] Thank yous / Nomination

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Apr 13 10:12:58 EDT 2006

I would like to thank all of you for the opportunity to serve the LUG on the
Steering Committee this past year.  It has been an enlightening experience,
and one I would encourage all of you to try at some point.  As such, I will
not be running for re-election.

I would also like to take this opportunity to nominate Matt Frye for the
upcoming SC election.  Matt has routinely had many interesting ideas for
topics and LUG events, and has even stepped up to the plate a time or two
himself (Coroners Toolkit and tonight's Xen presentation).  I feel he would
do a great job leading this LUG into its bright future.

See you all this evening!

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5