[TriLUG] Off-topic (But in the spirit of DIY!): can anybody recommend a good online source for CAT5 equipment?

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:43:14 EDT 2006

I'm a big fan of http://www.cablestogo.com/.  Been usign them for a while
for both personal and business purposes.  I've even wired a few homes with
their "composite" cable which cuts a wiring jobs time in third (it's 2 cat5e
and one rg-6qs in one jacket great for getting phone, network and tv to
every room in the house).  Their prices are fairly low and they've got some
of the more off the wall things I've needed too.

Steve