[TriLUG] Assigining an IP address to a print server using ARP in linux?

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:05:52 EDT 2006

Yes.  Never had to do use RARP so I kind of forgot about RARP.  So is it
possible to use some sort of shell command to pull this off, or do I have to
setup an RARP server?  I have never attempted anything like this.  Worked
with bootp, dhcp and static ip address assigment for years but never come
accross an instance such as this.

Chad