[TriLUG] OT - Anybody want a summer intern?

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Thu Apr 27 11:39:09 EDT 2006

There are technical student jobs listed at http://www.sas.com/jobs/USjobs/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On Behalf Of Randall Barlow
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:14 AM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
Subject: [TriLUG] OT - Anybody want a summer intern?

Hi all,

    After the recent discussion about advertising employment availability, I figured that I would advertise to those who may be seeking that I will be available to work as a part-time intern this summer to anyone who may have a position open for a lowly graduate student.  My relevant experiences include a fair amount of web programming (PHP and JSPs) and an even fairer amount of C++ programming.  And of course, to keep this more On Topic, I love Linux (working on RHEL4 at the moment, but am also fairly experienced with Gentoo and Ubuntu)!  E-mail me off list if you are interested in a resume!

--
Randy Barlow
Research Assistant