[TriLUG] MySQL & Perl

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Apr 27 12:44:07 EDT 2006

I'm thinking so.  CPAN should properly handle its dependencies.  One of
the big problems I'm seeing is modules that should exist (XML::LibXML,
Module::Install, some others) that it can't find on CPAN when it tries to
install them.  This causes other modules (HTML::Mason) to fail to install.

Wonder what is going on.

--
William Sutton