[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG Digest, Vol 34, Issue 2

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Tue May 2 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Yeah, that's why my message says, "On Jun 24, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Rob
Rousseau KI4BKE wrote:" I'm not planning to do a Trilug booth this year,
but I am aware that it will be at Ritter Park and may go by to look for
some deals. 73, -Rob Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:02:12 -0400 From: Brian
Daniels <bitmage at bellsouth.net> Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Cary Swapfest,
July 16th To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
<trilug at trilug.org> Message-ID: <20060502130212.GA8934 at hotblue>
July _15th_ this year, at Ritter park?
http://www.qsl.net/n4nc/swapfest.html --Brian On Tue, May 02, 2006 at