[TriLUG] David Brendlinger would like to be considered for the Steering Committee.

David Brendlinger davidbr at davidbr.com
Tue May 2 21:08:44 EDT 2006

Hello:

After just attending Trilug meetings for years I am interested in contributing
to trilug on the steering committee.

My current job is to test linux in Blade / San environments at IBM and helping
trilug would help Trilug as well at my employer.  My daytime schedule,
position and employer should permit me to give back to trilug by being on
this committee.  Also I promote linux and am mentoring four people in linux.

I attend many user group meetings such as Tripug, Trinug, NCsysadmin and NTug.

Some of the other groups have done some innovative things that we may want to
consider for Trilug.

Regards;

David Brendlinger