[TriLUG] David Brendlinger would like to be considered for the Steering Committee.

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed May 3 17:14:17 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:26:38PM -0400, Shane O'Donnell wrote:
> I'd like to second this nomination, if I'm allowed to do such a thing.

While it is not strictly necessary in the current TriLUG ruleset, I beleve
Robert's Rules of Order (who follows those anymore?) do require it.  Either
way, the seconding of the nomination tends to lend a bit more credence to
it.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5