[TriLUG] David Brendlinger would like to be considered for the Steering Committee.

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed May 3 21:07:22 EDT 2006

as a matter of fact i was watching a tv program the other day involving
time travel, and i learned that you can't change the past:

RIMMER: Lister, it *has* happened.  You can't change it, any more than
you can change what you had for breakfast yesterday.

LISTER: Hey, it hasn't happened, has it?  It has "will have going to
have happened" happened, but it hasn't actually "happened" happened yet,
actually.

RIMMER: Poppycock!  It will be happened; it shall be going to be
happening; it will be was an event that could will have been taken place
in the future.  Simple as that.

jason