[TriLUG] Watch out for the last batch of FC5 updates.

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Thu May 4 15:53:21 EDT 2006

Yeah that kernel one got me this morning, couldn't figure out why on
earth my workstation could ping out to the network, but NO other network
service would work.  I could even start an SSH session, but soon as the
other side reported back that it was a ssh server (using telnet to
debug) it locked there.  Was the weirdest thing, went back to the
previous kernel and all was well.

Funny thing is the new kernel works great on my laptop, no problems at
all.  Actually fixes a long standing AGP DRI issue I've had.  Go figure.

That's one messed up kernel, I don't envy Dave in his attempts to figure
out what went wrong with that one.

-David