[TriLUG] My part in the elections next week

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 5 17:41:13 EDT 2006

Damn! I love seeing Democracy in action!

I think a nice compromise for now would be to let Kevin print out the
ballots and simply leave three or four blank lines that can be filled in
at the meeting - though I don't expect many surprises at the meeting -
or any additional nominations.... Assuming no other candidates drop out.

Jon