[TriLUG] Jason Faulkner for steering committee.

Jason Faulkner jason at oldos.org
Mon May 8 15:25:37 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm Jason.

I'm a 21 year old System Administrator at Broadwick Corporation in Durham,
NC. I feel I could contribute to the SC with my youthful enthusiasm and
outgoing personality. I have volunteered with the OpenOffice.org and the
OpenDocument Fellowship's efforts to market open source and open standards.

I've been a member of Trilug for about 18 months, and I've enjoyed the
people I've met, and the community that has surrounded the group. I hope
that by joining the SC, I can continue that tradition.

--
Jason Faulkner
http://oldos.org