[TriLUG] Managing postfix/squirrelmail

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed May 10 00:34:03 EDT 2006

1. just backup all of /etc.  or you could set up the user accounts in
ldap and replicate it to another host, with 1000 users that might not be
a bad idea.

2. SM is pretty good, there are plugins that handle most of those tasks
and they're generally easy to setup and configure.  but it's not as
slick as some of the newer ajax-style webmail setups.

jason