[TriLUG] Managing postfix/squirrelmail

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed May 10 07:44:08 EDT 2006

I would look at the whole horde/imp/kronolith/turba/etc.. for webmail/calendar
its very professional looking. Much moreso than squirrelmail. and it has functions to allow you to
import outlook addressbooks into the webmail. It is a more involved install than squirrelmail, but
its a much cleaner interface.

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |