[TriLUG] Tonight's presentation and some stats

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:14:28 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

If you're interested, you can get the slides from tonight's
presentation on my TriLUG website at this url:

http://www.trilug.org/~lovelace/presentations/cacert-presentation.pdf

We had 52 people fill out assurance forms tonight.  This
far exceeded even my wildest dreams about how many
people we'd get (I was guestimating 25-30).  This is just
awesome!  We even had two people drive out from
Brevard (for other stuff, but they decided to stay this
evening just for this)!  This definitely shows to me
what an awesome vibrant LUG we have.  It definitely
makes me proud to be a member.

Cheers,
Tanner
--