[TriLUG] Newly generated gpg keys

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:02:43 EDT 2006

For those with whom I swapped gpg key fingerprints last night, my
rPath key is now on public key servers.  Those of you who recently
generated your keys need to send them to key servers or send them to
me directly via e-mail.

Keys I could not find at this early hour:
Josh Vickery
Michael Peachy
Alan Porter

gpg --send-keys <yourkeyId> will send it out to a key server where it
will be passed around like the stomach virus in a kindergarten class
to all the keyservers.

Please note that you CAN live life without sending your public key to
a key server, but in that case your public key must be transmitted by
some other mechanism, usually e-mail.  Of course the penalty for
uploading someone elses public key to a keyserver (that wasn't already
there) is death.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com