[TriLUG] TriLug classes

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat May 20 08:14:43 EDT 2006

How about having a class on a drop in replacement for Microsoft Small
Business Server?  Exploris has excellent facilities.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.