[TriLUG] appropriate use of privileged access to TriLUG-owned resources

John F. Davis davis at trilug.org
Sun May 21 08:30:57 EDT 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 03:46:50PM -0400, Magnus wrote:
> As a longtime member of the LUG and former SC member myself, I'd like to
> register a formal complaint to the new Steering Committee about the behavior
> of Kevin Otte as the delegated system administrator handling Tribot's
> administration on the #trilug IRC channel.
>
> Mr. Otte has for whatever personal reasons decided he would like to /ignore
> me on the #trilug channel, which is of course his privilege.  What I believe
<stuff deleted>

Normally I don't have time for such bs, but I must address
Chris, Magnus, Thundercheeks or whatever alias he is using now.

I distinctly remember when me and Kevin Sonney were ops on trilug
and you became a SC member.  Not only did you /kick'd me from trilug
but you /ban'd me.  This was after you personally attacked me.  Also
note you have done it more than once.  I really wish you would quit
playing the "appropriate use" card.  You really have no position to do so.

Greetings from Dubai,

John F. Davis