[TriLUG] Re: Dell Latitude D620 laptop

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:40:28 EDT 2006

I'm not sure if this is the case for the system in question, but at
some point didn't certain vendors BIOS limit the PCI IDs of WIFI
cards, such that only 'blessed' cards would work.  I seem to recall
that being an issue a while back.

Having said that I replaced the card in my laptop just with a 2915  -
works fine.

David.