[TriLUG] appropriate use of privileged access to TriLUG-owned resources

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Fri May 26 03:52:25 EDT 2006

Dave Sorenson wrote:

> As of 3 weeks ago it was unavailable... I wonder if they hold them for
> a bit before allowing it to recirculate?
>
> Dave
>
> Joseph Tate wrote:
>
>> The plate should be available again (unless some other BOFH swiped it)
>> as Aaron moved to California.
>>
>> On 5/20/06, Dave Sorenson <dave at logicalgeek.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So you're the BOFH who got that plate.. I wanted it for my A6.
>>>
>>> Dave

Although I have moved to California, that plate is still on my car.  The
inspection on the car (and the registration) expire sometime near the
end of this month.  I haven't registered it in California primarily
because of their sales / use tax, which would cost me ~$2k if I register
it here with in 365 days of buying it.  That passed yesterday, I think,
so I'll be registering it here soon.  I have considered changing the
plate registration to a car sitting in my parent's driveway, so as to
preserve the plate encase I ever moved back to NC.  :)  I'll let you
guys hound the plate database to see what I do with it over time.

Aaron S. Joyner